Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New look to my blog!

I haven't blogged for a while and I decided to motivate myself I would figure out how to make it look "prettier".  Here's what's happening in our neck of the woods:
The Good: The girls are loving school/daycare.  God is so good, he provided an opening at Christ Lutheran for all three full time.  They have done an exceptional job adjusting to school/daycare life and love being with other kids and making new friends.
I have 2 part time jobs now.  They are intertwined during the week.  My first job that I've had since Sept '09 is as a Spanish interpreter at a children's pediatric clinic, Capernaum.  My newer job that I recently got in April of '10 is an office assistant for an Insurance Broker, I'm also using my Spanish there for Hispanic clients.
The Bad: Adjusting to our new journey has brought out the worst in all of us at time.  Depending on God's grace daily to help us through crying and tantrums.  This is also a beautiful thing as I get to see the kids evolve in their faithfulness and love towards each other.
The Ugly: I have more weeds BY FAR than anything that I actually planted in my garden plot.  I guess all of the above has taken precedence over my inner green thumb (which is probably a good thing since every time I'm out there I'm hit with allergies.)

No comments: